Last November, Dr.Bowe attended the world famous Bolz-Wachstel implant rehabilitation clinic in Munich, Germany for a surgical residency. It was an excellent learning opportunity and Dr.Bowe now brings those new skills and ideas back to Bowe Dental Clinic. The residency focused on both advanced implant procedures and the latest in ‘All on 4 – Teeth in a Day’ treatments.
We’re delighted to show off our new website. Due to our ever increasing customer base, our website needed to be updated to reflect our continued growth. We’ve increased the size of both our practice and our team and our expertise in all areas of dentistry has grown. So please check out our site and let us know what you think, we’d love to hear from you, drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Also any questions you may still have please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 061-608186. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
St Gabriels School & Centre, Dooradoyle Limerick
Shannonside FC Foynes/Shanagolden Football Club Co Limerick
Southend AFC – Southill Football Club Limerick City
Mary of Murroe Festival , Murroe Co Limerick
Last year we placed over three hundred Dental Implants.
This year we hope to increase on the number of patient’s lives that are improved due to various Dental Implant treatments.
Here are five top tips to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- When you treat yourself to something sweet, do so at mealtimes. Sugar turns to acid in your mouth, and it takes 45 minutes to get back to normal. Frequent snacking does not let your mouth recover.
- Remove plaque by brushing and flossing every day, from every surface of your teeth.
- Drink water. Fruity drinks may sound healthy, but fruity and fizzy drinks all contain acid which cause decay.
- Visit your dentist for regular dental check-ups. If you have problems at this time they will be small and can be fixed easily.
- Visit the hygienist regularly for cleanings as this will not only keep your teeth healthy but your gums too.
At Bowe Dental Clinic we are a highly equipped surgery.
We have a lead lined room containing a Siemens OPG.
We also are one of a few Clinics to have a CT Scanner. This CT Scanner allows the dentist/nurse to take three dimensional x-rays of our patients jaws.
We may require a CT Scan before you undergo some Dental Implant procedures.
This will allow us to assess the quality of the bone, to identify and take the measurements of nerves.
This will ensure that the procedure is being done to the highest degree of efficiency.
Eileen Allen joined the team at Bowe Dental Clinic in 2011. Eileen graduated from university college cork in 2007.